2008-11-27

Oh my



I haven't written anything in a while now...


But I'll start with something important:

All of my writing for ff.net is on ice until I actually finds the motivation for writing again. School takes most of my time and 'i don't have any inspiration at the moment.
I wish I had cause I love writing, but I don't so I'll have to wait.


Anyway, something fun then... what to say... school hates me? nhaa... but it really makes me tired.

I'm no good at actually taking my medicines and that's not healthy at all. I just hates them.

SPOILER A HEAD
I hate the fact that Kakashi died... I actually started to cry, And I'm still hoping that he's still alive. And No matter how pathetic it sounds, Kakashi IS the Love of my life!
SPOILER ENDED


Oh... and I broke up with my boyfriend. I'm no good at relationships... at all!

Now I'll read some Dramione Fandom ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment