2008-11-16

F*ck everything!

I just have to get this out of me...


I just got a big hit of nostagica! No fun D:
I misses those times so fucking much!

You know; those fun times like; UppCon o6-o8, MeuwCon o2, 'the picknick-gang' and 'the Movie night-gang' (always the five of us we said, now look at us!)

I know it'll never go back to those times and I'll never feel the same again and I looses my friends faster than I gain New ones!

And It feels like EVERY fucking thing goes staraight to hell!

I still can't handle relationships any good, My confidence doesn't exist, I still fight with mom like 24/7!
I really can't handle life as it is can I?



I guess I can't.
I can't even Handle my medecins any more! (hell, I'm even lying to my parents about it!)



Life hates me, I miss Neko and I wish I could move to her Right now!

1 comment:

  1. I love you more than anything in the world, you know that. Now listen to me... take the medicine... I don't want you to get extremely ill again... I wish I had you here now Q_Q I miss you

    ReplyDelete