2008-11-18

humm~~~

Just so ya'll know, I didn't sleep between sunday/monday so therefor I fell asleep infront of my computor... Sorry to those who hates me 'cause of that (but honestly; I don't hate you if you don't answer me now do I?!)

ANYWAY...

I had to walk 3 km in the DARK in a FOREST to get home today D:

I got paranoid and almost started to cry >:
I'm really afraid of the dark, and I'm no fan of forest's either...
NO FUN!!!!

But the rest of the day was... fun OwO
I had to help push a car (with no steering-wheel) out from the garage! In to the fucking snow!
Then we had a snowballwar around the Car that Mikko drove in :D
After that we didn't do much (as always)

But later Elin and I found ourselfs in the red volvo together with Tommie and whatever-his-name-is :3
We listened to music :D and the volume changed like all the time xD Loads of fun there :3

And as always... the Japaneese was fun 8'3
We mixed in Iruka and kage in our 'wonderful' 'show-thingy' x'3

That's it... Now I'll write on my esseys (that I still havent started on xD) and watch house :3

No comments:

Post a Comment