2009-02-18

uhhh... feed me?

Okay... Tonkow (http://www.tonkow.se/) challenged me to do this... Well, how can I deny him that?

If I tried I could... but I'm bored D:

I'm suposed to tell 7 truths about me, link to the one who challanged me and then make 7 others do it. I won't make anyone else do this ('Cause I'm a boring person)

1. I Hate myself cause I stop trying to do things I like as soon as someone I know is better at it than me.
2. I wish I was able to write as good as I want to
3. I hate the fact that I'm not able to study
4. I hate that I sometimes would like to ditch some of my closest friends because I just don't feel like spending time with them!
5. I hate the fact that I lie to people without thinking twice
6. I hate to borow money of people, but still I do it like all the time
7. I REALLY hope I'm able to put something 'big' at fanfiction.net before the end of this year...

I know I could have put this on bdb but I wanted to post Something here XD

... as for my stories.... I'm working at them!

No comments:

Post a Comment